On this page you will find the relevant ICCA documents:
- The ICCA Memorandum and Article of Association (the Constitution), this is the ruling document of the Association, it provides the rules by which this Association is run.
- The ICCA Grievance Procedure, this document provides the ICCA commitment to do whatever they can to resolve any grievances that may result from dealing with us;
- The ICCA Data Protection Policy, this document provides the ICCA commitment to data protection.
- The ICCA Environmental Policy, this document provides the ICCA policy on commitment to looking after our environment.
- The ICCA Health and Safety, this document provides the ICCA policy on commitment to the health and safety (wellbeing) of our members, volunteers and others, who may be affected by our activities.
- The ICCA Terms of Reference for 50's, this document provides the full terms and condition 50’s club.
- The ICCA Hall Hire Terms & Conditions, this document provides the full terms and condition of hall hire, please ensure you read it as each hirer will have to sign up to this policy before they will be allowed to hire the hall.
- The ICCA Hall Hire Application Form, this form is in word format so the information can be typed in by the potential hirer.
- The ICCA Membership Application Form, please email ICCA Secretary for latest form.