On this page you will find the ICCA Policies and other relevant documents:
- The ICCA Memorandum and Article of Association (the Constitution), this is the ruling document of the Association (unanimously ratified at the EGM held on 11 March 2011), it provides the "Objects" of the ICCA (its purpose) and the rules by which it is Governed.
- The ICCA Grievance Procedure, this document provides the ICCA commitment to do whatever they can to resolve any grievances that may result from dealing with us.
- The ICCA Diversity Statement, this document provides the ICCA commitment to actively encourage diversity to maximise achievement, creativity and good practice.
- The ICCA Safeguarding Children, this document provides the ICCA policy on commitment to ensure that the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is always paramount;
- The ICCA Health and Safety, this document provides the ICCA policy on commitment to the health and safety (wellbeing) of our members, volunteers and others, who may be affected by our activities.
- The ICCA Equal Opportunity, this document provides the ICCA Policy on Equal Opportunity.
- ICCA Environmental Policy, for achieving good environmental practices and operating in a sustainable manner.
- ICCA Reserves Policy, the Association’s policy to hold financial reserves (the "Emergency Operating Reserve" – EOR).
- ICCA Data Protection Policy, the Associations policy to protect the data is holds regarding membership and other organisations.
- The ICCA Hall Hire Terms & Conditions, this document provides the full terms and condition of hall hire, please ensure you read it as each hirer will have to sign up to this policy before they will be allowed to hire the hall.
- The ICCA Hall Hire Application Form, this form is in word format so the information can be typed in directly by the potential hirer.
- The ICCA Membership Application Form, this form is in word format so the information can be typed in directly by the potential member. Full detail of how to become a member is contained in the form.