Information below is provided for guidance only, for full details please refer to the Charity Memorandum and Article of Association.
Who can apply:
- Membership is open to individuals who:
(a) apply to the Charity in the form required by the Trustees; and
(b) are approved by the Trustees
- There are two categories of Membership:
(a) "Individual" (full voting rights and eligible to stand as Trustee; and
(b) "Friend of ICCA" (all benefits of Membership but no voting rights & not eligible to stand as Trustee, for those that wish to support ICCA)
- Membership is NOT transferable to anyone else;
- Membership period runs from 1 April to 31 March (renewed annually);
- New members can join at any time however to actively participate in General Meetings their membership must be approved and accepted not less than 35 days before the date of that General Meeting.
To become a member:
Please download the membership application form and follow instructions
Alternatively please contact ICCA Treasurer - Bhupendra Inamdar
Membership is terminated if:
- The member expires;
- The member resigns by written notice to the Charity unless, after the resignation, there would be less than two members;
- Any sum due from the member to the Charity is not paid in full by 30 November in the year of it falling due;
- The member is removed from membership by a special resolution of the Charity.