- Membership is open to individuals who:
- apply to the Charity in the form required by the Trustees; and
- are approved by the Trustees
- Membership is not transferable to anyone else;
- Membership period runs from 1 April to 31 March (renewed annually).
- New members can join at any time however to actively participate in general meetings their membership must be approved and accepted not less than 35 days before the date of that general meeting.
To become a member:
Please email the ICCA Secretary, for application form and details.
For full details please refer to the Charity Memorandum and Article of Association.
Membership is terminated, if:
- The member expires;
- The member resigns by written notice to the Charity unless, after the resignation, there would be less than two members;
- Any sum due from the member to the Charity is not paid in full by 30 November in the year of it falling due;
- The member is removed from membership by a special resolution of the Association.