The Bhavan can be hired by members and non-members but the overriding conditions are:
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR NON-VEGETARIAN foods to be consumed/sold etc., in the premises;
- Maximum capacity of Hall is 60 people, this limit is legally enforced by building and planning department.
Please refer to Hall hire policy for full details, please ensure you read this document carefully as each hirer will have to sign up to this policy before they will be allowed to hire the hall.
To book the Hall, take following steps:
- Check availability of Hall by viewing the date on the Calendar;
- If Hall is available;
- Complete the Hall Hire application form;
- Email the completed form to ICCA Secretary
- Wait for confirmation (you should receive a confirmation within 24 hours)
Hall Hire fees (fees may change without notice):
- Deposit of £50
- For members £20/hour
- Non Members £25/hour