ICCA Over 50's
The ICCA Over 50's was launched in June 2000 and the membership has steadily grown over the years. People have a lot to gain by being a member of 50’s club, with lots of fun, games, outings etc organised specifically by members for the members.
Membership to ICCA Over 50’s club is open to individuals age 50 or over, by completing the 50’s membership form.
Please see Terms of Reference of ICCA Over 50’s Club for full details.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To support, help and give company to isolated members;
- To help with communication, filling-in forms and provide any other language related assistance;
- To organise day outings for social and religious enlightenment;
- To educate members concerned with health, finance, pension and Social Security Benefits etc.
- We meet every alternate Friday's at the Bharat Bhavan (formerly Mill Road Library), Off Mill Road, Cambridge, from 10.30 a.m. till. 1p.m.;
- We have readings from the Bhagvad Gita, followed by any announcements;
- We arrange speakers on Social Security Benefits, finance, travel etc as necessary where members can exchange their views and ask questions;
- We celebrate member's birthdays;
- We discuss and make plans for outings or other events;
- The highlight of the programme is enjoying delicious lunch.
For enquiries please contact: