Indian Community and Culture Association - Cambridge
The Indian Community and Culture Association of Cambridge (ICCA) is a registered charity primarily established by the Indian Hindu Community of Cambridge:
- To preserve continuity of Hindu culture, customs and religion to the benefit of our future generation and broader community;
- To cultivate cohesion between Hindu community and the inhabitants, businesses, Charities and other organisations of Cambridge and beyond to mutual benefit.
- To promote Hindu culture, customs and religion through education and related programmes and activities through the year;
To that end we have established partnerships with a number of organisations such as:
- The Cambridge Ethnic Community Forum (http://www.cecf.co.uk/);
- Various departments of the Cambridge University (http://www.cam.ac.uk/);
- Cambridge Council for Voluntary Services (http://www.cambridgecvs.org.uk/).
And we continue to strive to build further connections to mutual benefit. The Hindu philosophy is that of inclusiveness and the right of every human being to be free to practice their belief to live in peace and harmony with their fellow human beings.